• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Janet Macunovich

Janet Macunovich

Guru

• Moderators
  • 480 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:05 PM

Just so you know. We've had a series of set backs this summer, not the least of which was a flood that created a 2 foot river with our house in its middle. We could not publish and did not even have time to notify the mailing list. So very sorry.

Now we've just gotten back to snuff and last night finished writing and illustrating What's Up #203... only to have GardenAtoZ.com lock up and blink off when we went to post the articles. All you'll get there is an "unavailable" error code.

It's kind of Murphy's Law in action and we have to laugh because we refuse to cry.

Programmers are looking now at why this happened. We're waiting to hear why and what we must do. Meanwhile we've formatted #203 as a pdf and you can download it here -- click WhatsUp203, below.

Again, so sorry to have been out of touch so long. But we ARE back!

Attached Files

#2 Peg W

Peg W

Breaking Bud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationNW Ohio

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

Welcome back!  We've missed you!!

#3 Janet Macunovich

Janet Macunovich

Guru

• Moderators
  • 480 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

It is so good to hear that! Thank you.

#4 drupnorth

drupnorth

Taken Root

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Locationnorthern Michigan

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

Everyone is happy you are back. Take care.

#5 bjowcc214

bjowcc214

Breaking Bud

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Welcome back!  Trials and tribulations!  Good Grief.  Glad to see you in my email.  I'll be forever grateful for your walking me through how to get rid of the bindweed in my large garden area 2 years ago when we moved here.  It's now full of perennials.  Thanks again, Bev.

#6 Rudy

Rudy

Taken Root

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMidland, MI

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:08 PM

Sorry for your problems. Good to have you back!

#7 jbjulian

jbjulian

Taken Root

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationFlat Rock, MI

Posted 29 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Sorry to hear about the problems. Hope your "river" has dried up. Good to have you back! I always learn something from you.

#8 Janet Macunovich

Janet Macunovich

Guru

• Moderators
  • 480 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

Our river's dry but our eyes are teary from so many kind thoughts coming our way. Thank you!

Wow, Bev, you managed to beat the bindweed? In two years?! You've beaten our record. (In one client's yard, a neighbor who was keeping the bindweed in check on his side of the fence is no longer there and we're back in the thick of a battle we had reduced to once every 3 or 4 weeks, almost like regular weeding.)

The GardenAtoZ.com site is now back up. So we'll go post what we pdf'd and start in on the next issue.

#9 Margaret Thele

Margaret Thele

Well Established

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationKeego Harbor

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Been busy this summer so I've noticed but not worried...sorry I haven't been on the forum for a while either!

Plant Seeds of Hope
Margaret
http://www.sageadvicenursery.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users